Saturday, February 20, 2010

Age of sorrow and enlightenment


Sometime I feel Like -
I'm d sun raising it's light, I'm your hope shining so bright
I'm not a truth but can make things right
if you climb and try to touch the height
you will find my past present and future inside


It's been two long years of my precious part of short life probably where i learned, felt, did things which makes me travel through the untouched pattern of clock raising its two hands towards it and telling me this life can be yours if you choose it for wisely.
staring in lake of truth (mirror) feeling like i became older enough to feel as a boy growing into a man all he desired once.
There is so much to see -read -feel -enjoy ... feeling my life is so tiny but so important gift given to me.


Being alone in this place - it's not the only situation when a person floats in the river of it's thoughts calling the only identity there a divine or pure sole walking through the deeds of past to the doorway way of future.
Being quiet is not the only conscious of having darkness inside your temple of knowledge - The everlasting time and unbounded situations sometimes makes us to kneel down and compromise on our true nature which we carry from birth till our death or shall i say a new beginning of our free sole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home